Thursday 12 April 2012

soap & glory lip moisture balm

Soap & Glory Lip Moisture Balm in Chocolate Cherry: £5 from Boots
This is my new favourite thing; I've been using it almost everyday this week after I bought it after work on Monday, I love it! It really does taste amazing, just like chocolate and cherries and does a good job of moisturising the lips. It is slightly tinted, but it's a very natural looking pink colour on the lips, nothing too offencive! You can also get it in Peach and Coconut if Chocolate and Cherry isn't your thing.

 The price-tag of £5 does make it a bit of a splurge item, but I would definitely say it is worth the money if you fancy treating yourself and it should last for quite a while as you get quite a bit of product in the tin.

Is there any other Soap & Glory products you'd recommend? I'm pretty new to this brand, but after trying and being very impressed by their felt-tip liner and lip balm I want to try more! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment