Tuesday 17 April 2012

boux avenue 10th store event!







I was kindly invited along to the press preview at the new Boux Avenue store opening in my home town Norwich this morning. I'm really quite pleased to have a new lingerie store in the city, think we needed something fresh and exciting and I had a lovely time checking out the latest store to land here.

The store itself has quite an upmarket feel to it; very neat and well-presented, everything has it's own place and room to breathe, so that it doesn't look cluttered at all and is really easy to browse. Additional sizes are kept in little pull-out drawers, which I think is a great idea; makes it so much easier to find the size you are looking for and keeps everything looking lovely and organised. I had a little look round the fitting rooms too and thought they felt luxurious; you can check what your undies look like in day and night lighting, which is a nice touch. And there are boyfriend chairs! Score!

Yummy pastels
Lovely lace
Ballerina chic


Hello Sailor!

Onto the items themselves; there is a good mixture of classic basics and cute, fun pieces. I think this brand really seems to cater for everyone's tastes and there are lots of different styles that look on-trend and supportive. I loved all the candy shades, broderie anglaise and lace plus the ballerina slippers and little key rings! They also stock nightwear and swimwear; I particularly liked the fun slogan pyjamas above.

The new store can be found in Merchants Hall of Chapelfield Norwich!

 xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, and great review.
    I shall be posting mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you lovely, I was pretty pleased with how the photos came out :)

      Looking forward to reading your post tomorrow !xx

      Delete