Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lovely Jewellery: Disney Couture


I just discovered the Disney Couture range of jewellery on Truffle Shuffle. It's a really awesome collection of jewellery that pays homage to Disney's most popular characters and stories in a cute and kitsch but still grown-up and very pretty way.

My favourite piece on my Disney Couture wish list are the baby pink Cinderella bangle which declares Have faith in your dreams, which I think is a lovely mantra and one that I will always try and follow. I also lovely the delicate Believe ring - I think these style rings always look so nice and subtle on; especially on my little girly fingers!

So, if you love Disney or even just anything fun and kitsch then Disney Couture is definitely worth a look. xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE disney couture, hate you for reminding me! I only have one black bangle similar to the one you posted, but that ring is to DIE for xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I need some Disney Couture in my life haha xx

    ReplyDelete