Monday 27 February 2012

Top 5 On My To-Read List


 2.

3.


As you can probably tell from my choices; I'm a huge sucker for romance novels...rom-coms, chick-flicks, SATC. 

Haha I'm such a girl. 

I liked that these all seem to have a bit of a twist on traditional romance novels from the blurb and seem pretty popular, so I'm looking forward to reading them!

4.

I'm really enjoying coming up with ideas for jewellery and creating pieces at my silver-smithing class. I also have an interest in both fashion and design; so I'm really keen to read this book to get a peek at the creative processes behind the pieces created by jewellery designers.

5.

I've seen and enjoyed the movie based on this book - so I'm pretty intrigued to read the original story to see how they compare. 

I'm currently reading Never Let Me Go and it is SO SO good, I can't recommend it enough. Really makes you think.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment