Wednesday 15 February 2012

Fashion Week Faves: Theyskens' Theory



What I love about the Theyskens' Theory AW12 collection is that the vast majority of it is so wearable. Lots of chunky over-sized sweaters <3 and shorts. Very city girl chic and not too done or try hard. I also really like the colours, lots of black and grey but with punches of mustard and gold tones. I love the mustard colour and chunky knitwear so the above outfit is my favourite look, that sweater is amazing.

I couldn't find a close-up shot of the models hair and make-up to post, but I really like that make-up was quite pared down with lovely copper tones on the eyes and the hair was very relaxed; worn straight and down.

xx




Images from Fashionising

1 comment:

  1. I am the knitter of that mustard TT sweater :)

    Glad you like it! Visit my blog:

    http://print260.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete