Thursday 17 May 2012

may wish list #1


It's been a while since I've done a wish list, money is a bit tight at the moment! That hasn't stopped me lusting after certain items though...

1. I've spotted a fair few bloggers wearing this Zara Leopard shirt and I think it looks lovely to pop on with jeans or leggings for a bit of a smart/ casual outfit.

2. Swatches of these new Nails Inc Sprinkles polishes look so cool. I want them all! They look pretty unique to other polishes on the market I think. Can't wait to try them.

3. Total lust item. I love boots and studs, so these Topshop ones look a dream.

4. After lusting after a UD Naked Palette for a fair while I've seen a few good reviews of Stila's In The Light palette, which looks pretty similar for a little bit less. So, I'm pretty tempted to get this instead when I can afford it.

What do you think of my little wish list? Do you have the same items on your lust list currently?

I was inspired to write this post by Mind Block Monday on After Nine To Five. This weeks topic is Picture Posts, check it out there is some great ideas on there!


No comments:

Post a Comment