Tuesday 15 May 2012

graduate fashion: toni stott


 Reading the new issue of Company, Toni Stott's amazing collection just jumped right out of the page at me and struck me instantly as something that was just my style and I would most definitely wear. Her work was featured as part of an article showcasing recent fashion graduates and their search for 8 graduates to guest-edit their October issue, which I think is a great way to support fresh talent and I'm looking forward to reading.

 The collection is described as an "off-duty modern-day ballerina" look and that's why I love it; all the pieces are very feminine, yet at the same time look so wearable and effortlessly chic. I'm really digging the floaty fabrics, soft colour palette and sportswear influences.

What do you think of the latest issue of Company and Toni's collection?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment